This is my first blog and I enjoy writing each and every post immensely. I started a walking regimen in 2011 and decided to create a blog as a means of memorializing the people, places and things I see on my daily walks. I have always enjoyed people watching, and so my blog is peppered with folks I meet, or reflections of characters I have known through the years. Often something piques my interest, or evokes a pleasant memory from my memory bank, so this becomes a “slice o’ life” blog post that day. I respect and appreciate nature and my interaction with Mother Nature’s gifts is also a common theme. Sometimes the most-ordinary items become fodder for points to ponder over and touch upon. My career has been in the legal field and I have been a legal secretary for four decades, primarily working in downtown Detroit, and now working from my home. I graduated from Wayne State University with a degree in print journalism in 1978, though I’ve never worked in that field. I like to think this blog is the writer in me finally emerging!! Walking and writing have met and shaken hands and the creative juices are flowing once again in Walkin’, Writin’, Wit & Whimsy – hope you think so too. – Linda Schaub
Join 1,063 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- What keeps me going is goals. –Muhammad Ali #Wordless Wednesday #Me too!
- It was a fairy nice walk.
- Monarchs are in Mexico sipping margaritas ‘til March. #Wordless Wednesday #Monarch Butterfly sipping nectar at the Goodwill Garden at Heritage Park.
- “I like adventures and I’m going to find some.”
- Nope, I did not make that poo; it’s snow!! #Wordless Wednesday #That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS