#Wordless Wednesday – allow your photo(s) to tell the story.

This entry was posted in #WildlifeWednesday, #Wordless Wednesday, nature, walk, walking and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to #Don’t take my photo – I’m having a bad feather day! #Wordless Wednesday #March winds are a gull’s ‘do disaster.

1. A bad feather day — I love it. 🙂

2. Love that bad feather day!

So cute, I just love gulls. So many different kinds. 🙂

4. agingfaithandcreativity says:

Poor guy…I can relate!!

Me too Mary. Some of those March winds – we are getting 40 mph winds this Friday as March and its frequent high-wind days winds down. I have lost a few hats while walking at the Park – one sailed off my head and over the Creek and caught onto a branch where I couldn’t reach it.

I’ve never thought about the angst a bird might feel when their feathers are ruffled. Ha!

6. I can relate to that!

7. We all have those kind of days, don’t we Linda! 😉

8. Better wind than snow! Great pictures as always and love the caption too! 🦅

That’s for sure – only a few more days of those high winds too! We have a stormy night/tomorrow, with 40-50 mph winds – yikes! Glad you like the photos and caption for this seagull with its bad feather day.

9. I think it needs a feather curling iron!

Poor seagull! I know just how she feels. Bill doesn’t have to worry about a bad hair day – no hair! 🙂

11. Birds are so wondrously made!

I agree! Our family had pet birds for years. They are so much smarter and complex than many people give them credit for. As to the feathers … the moulting … it used to amaze me, how such a tiny creature had so many feathers. During moulting, it was like someone had a fight with a feather pillow!

It seems like the wind has been blowing all month. and I can identify with the gull. My hair is getting long again so I started putting it up again because it blows in my face. Cute pictures. 🙂

Yes it does – the weather has been mild but really gusty. We’re supposed to get some more rain today – hope that helps you out along with what we got yesterday. I have to cut my hair again – I’ve not been to get it cut since October 2019 … I’m no hairdresser, trimming it at the bottom only.

• ruthsoaper says:

That’s about the last time mine was cut too. I just trim my bangs. My sister has always cut my hair for me since we were in high school and she went to cosmetology school. Last spring her husband retired and they moved to Tennessee. 😦 I will probably let it grow now until I see her again. Maybe this summer.

I just trimmed, but did not do a good job. And I had highlights 18 months ago and they’ve grown out and I think I’ll just leave it like that. My hair is shoulder length, so I can’t do it myself. I hope you two can re-connect this Summer.

13. paintdigi says: