All I Want For Christmas Is You! #Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday – allow your photo(s) to tell the story.

This entry was posted in #WildlifeWednesday, #Wordless Wednesday, Christmas, nature and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to All I Want For Christmas Is You! #Wordless Wednesday

1. Jessica says:

Very sweet photo! You certainly have an eye for nature.

2. How sweet- good capture, Linda! Most waterfowl mate for life so many happy Christmases to them!

Thank you Terri. They were so intent on looking at each other, they never even saw me there. I knew I’d find a reason to use that picture. I do like that about the waterfowl’s devotion to each other for life. I’ve seen pairs of Mute Swans where they barely left each other’s side, though they were the only swans in that particular area of water at the time.

3. rajkkhoja says:

Many happy Christmas to them!
    Wonderful capture the nature eye .

4. orthodoxmom3 says:

Growing up I lived by a lake- Canada geese everywhere…. didn’t hold any fascination for me for so long…but now…I miss them. Great photo!

I know what you mean orthodoxmom3. We have a lot of Canada geese around here in the parks where I go. They are very territorial, but if you give them wide berth, they are fascinating to watch, especially when they are with their goslings. We always have four or five families around Mother’s Day every year at the Park where I walk most weekdays. And the goslings, once they are a few days old or maybe a week old, start to mimic their parents hissing at the walkers. It is funny to see that happen. They are adorable little fuzzballs, then all at once they are teenagers.

5. Very cute, Linda. They certainly look like they’re in love and a couple.

6. Michelle says:

Awww…, what a sweet photo!

7. Sweet! And they are more loyal to each other than many humans are! 😉

A perfect picture! Very cute!

9. What a great shot! What a lovely couple! 💕

Miss Linda…………………………..one goose said to her mate………………”Yippee the sun is out today for a change!!”

Yes, it made them conspire to go for a walk and enjoy that sun. It was nice today wasn’t it Ann Marie … cold, but perfect for a walk. I went to Humbug Marsh to see a unusual duck that stopped there yesterday and I read about it on the Refuge’s Facebook site. It was still there today – a long-tailed duck, but this was a juvenile, black and white duck … kind of cute.

11. Very sweet. I love how connected they seem to be with each other.

12. J P says:

Mariah Carey seems to have hit permanent Christmas icon status.

You’re right about that JP and, like I mentioned before, I sure don’t know why she has attained that icon status. Maybe it’s because I am older, but I like the classic Christmas songs, all the oldies but goodies, even the ones geared to kids. My all-news radio station reported the other day that one of the most-disliked Christmas songs was “Santa Baby” by Eartha Kitt. I thought that song was cute but I never liked the Madonna version of it.