Join 1,078 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- Who is that masked man, er … raccoon? #Wordless Wednesday #My new furry friend at the Park – NOT!
- “Spring is sprung. The grass is riz. I wonder where the birdies is?” ~ Anonymous
- Bewildered and bedraggled Snowdrops. Angry Robin bemoaning frozen worms. #Wordless Wednesday #Weary from Winter #3 years of Wordless Wednesdays for me!
- Ahh – Spring arrives today!
- Why a Duck? Why not a Seagull? #Wordless Wednesday #Marx (Bros.) Madness!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS
Category Archives: Flowers
Ahh – Spring arrives today!
Are you like this young girl, fantasizing about your fantastic gardens, perusing seed catalogs and itching to dig in the dirt? Once upon a time my backyard gardens were my pride and joy. While the front and side gardens boasted … Continue reading
Posted in Flowers, nature Tagged beautiful blooms, Flowers, nature 60 Comments
Some Summer beauty in this wacky and wicked Winter.
It is the first long post of the new month, so I’m sharing my March calendar page; the venue is Sweden. This calendar page, with its profound statement by naturalist John Muir, would have been perfect for a woodsy trek, … Continue reading
Posted in Flowers, nature, walk, walking Tagged American Water Lotus, Flowers, nature, walk, walking 90 Comments
Say “Sayonara” to Summer with Sunflowers.
Just two more days until Summer wraps up and we venture into Autumn. This trip to the Emily Frank Gardens at the Trenton Cultural Center on July 31st was probably one of the shortest walks at a venue that I’ve … Continue reading
Posted in Flowers, nature, Seasons Tagged Flowers, nature, Seasons, sunflowers 68 Comments