Join 1,078 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- Who is that masked man, er … raccoon? #Wordless Wednesday #My new furry friend at the Park – NOT!
- “Spring is sprung. The grass is riz. I wonder where the birdies is?” ~ Anonymous
- Bewildered and bedraggled Snowdrops. Angry Robin bemoaning frozen worms. #Wordless Wednesday #Weary from Winter #3 years of Wordless Wednesdays for me!
- Ahh – Spring arrives today!
- Why a Duck? Why not a Seagull? #Wordless Wednesday #Marx (Bros.) Madness!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS
Tag Archives: Bees
The “bee’s knees” and bumblebee butts. #Wordless Wednesday #Wildlife Wednesday
Wordless Wednesday – allow your photo(s) to tell the story.
Posted in #WildlifeWednesday, #Wordless Wednesday, nature Tagged #WildlifeWednesday, Bees, nature, Wordless Wednesday 31 Comments
Smiling faces and wide-open spaces.
Everything was going great, and then there was that proverbial fork in the road. Decisions, decisions … I’m horrible at decisions, especially when I glimpse two vehicles behind me in my rearview mirror and their drivers are honking. Patience is … Continue reading
Posted in nature, walk Tagged Bees, Butterflies, nature, sunflowers, walk, walking, wildflowers 61 Comments
Beauty is fleeting …
… or perhaps I should say flitting, as in flitting by. That is the case with butterflies anyway. We have to seize the opportunity to enjoy their presence, as we really only have a few short months every year to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bees, Butterflies, nature, walk, walking 85 Comments
Get while the gettin’s good!
Walking needs to be efficient these days. There’s no time for lollygagging or enjoying a leisurely Sunday stroll because, if it hasn’t rained recently, just wait a few minutes as showers or storms are sure to be on the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Bees, Butterflies, Flowers, nature, Nature Walk, Summer, walk, walking 29 Comments