Join 1,078 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- Who is that masked man, er … raccoon? #Wordless Wednesday #My new furry friend at the Park – NOT!
- “Spring is sprung. The grass is riz. I wonder where the birdies is?” ~ Anonymous
- Bewildered and bedraggled Snowdrops. Angry Robin bemoaning frozen worms. #Wordless Wednesday #Weary from Winter #3 years of Wordless Wednesdays for me!
- Ahh – Spring arrives today!
- Why a Duck? Why not a Seagull? #Wordless Wednesday #Marx (Bros.) Madness!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS
Tag Archives: Blogging
This labor of love …
… made its debut one decade ago, on February 11, 2013, so it is time for me to EMBRACE it with this post. What better time to choose to write about your PASSION and labor of LOVE, than in conjunction … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blogging, Blogiversary, nature, walk, walking 92 Comments
You’ve come a long way baby!
In 2019 our country celebrated the 50th anniversary of several historical and significant dates: the moon landing, the Woodstock Music and Art Festival and 50 years of being amused by the cast of characters from Sesame Street. We even looked … Continue reading
Posted in Memories Tagged #NationalMakeAFriendDay, Blogging, Blogiversary, Career, Memories 74 Comments
It’s my 6th “blogiversary” today!
It was a cold and snowy day when my fingers flew over the keyboard to create and launch that initial labor of love. I just went back and did a word count and that first post was 2,195 words. Well, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged Blogging, Blogiversary, nature, walk, walking 96 Comments