Join 1,063 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- What keeps me going is goals. –Muhammad Ali #Wordless Wednesday #Me too!
- It was a fairy nice walk.
- Monarchs are in Mexico sipping margaritas ‘til March. #Wordless Wednesday #Monarch Butterfly sipping nectar at the Goodwill Garden at Heritage Park.
- “I like adventures and I’m going to find some.”
- Nope, I did not make that poo; it’s snow!! #Wordless Wednesday #That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS
Tag Archives: Peace
For those of us old enough to have lived through, and been mindful of, the tragedy of September 11, 2001, I am sure as that day unfolded, each of us believed there could never be another event that would similarly … Continue reading
I’m feeling a little weary this morning. Over the weekend I walked almost 15 miles, drove about 80 miles and stayed up late to describe my adventures in two very long blog posts. It is raining right now, so here … Continue reading
Be filled with wonder, be touched by peace. ~ Anonymous
The morning was murky, with a fine mist which permeated the air which was already thick and heavy. Today is the halfway mark for September, and unbelievably, it was 97% humidity and 70 degrees at 8:15 a.m. It was overcast, … Continue reading
Today’s weather was just like Nat King Cole crooned about back in the day … yes, those lazy-hazy-crazy days of Summer. If you’ve never heard the song, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOV96BCAvZc It doesn’t matter that we’ve not turned the … Continue reading