Join 1,063 other subscribers
- Linda Schaub
- What keeps me going is goals. –Muhammad Ali #Wordless Wednesday #Me too!
- It was a fairy nice walk.
- Monarchs are in Mexico sipping margaritas ‘til March. #Wordless Wednesday #Monarch Butterfly sipping nectar at the Goodwill Garden at Heritage Park.
- “I like adventures and I’m going to find some.”
- Nope, I did not make that poo; it’s snow!! #Wordless Wednesday #That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it!
- Linda Schaub
FIFTY FAVORITE PARK PHOTOS
Tag Archives: Heat
Well, the storm blew through here, just seconds after I published yesterday’s post. I shut off the computer and pulled its plug. It was the fourth storm with severe potential in two days, and I am sure I was not … Continue reading
I remember hearing this expression when I was a youngster – my parents would say “oh ya, they’re doin’ great – they’ve got it made in the shade now.” I’ll bet it was an expression that a beatnik like Maynard … Continue reading
When we were kids, we used this expression on hot days: “Mom: we’re T.P.T.P.!!!” What is “T.P.T.P.” you ask? Why it means “too pooped to participate!” Yes, it has been the long-awaited holiday weekend and by mid-week the doomsayers (a/k/a … Continue reading
I’ve decided the balance of this Summer, I won’t make weekend excursion plans in advance, since rain keeps intruding. Even though we’ve been blessed with about four weekends in a row with no rain, what is problematic are the rainy … Continue reading
… NO walk in the park, as that expression goes. I detest this hot weather, despite gritting my teeth and scowling at each shovelful of snow hefted and every ice pellet that stung my face through an overly long Winter … Continue reading